DAY-1 – DELHI TO HARIDWAR
Hop on your bike or rent your favorite one from a reputed bike rental company in Delhi and start your journey. Ride to Haridwar which is 220 km away from Delhi. You can visit Mansa Devi Temple in the evening or experience the Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. Take some rest and stay overnight at Haridwar.
DAY-2 – HARIDWAR TO GUPTKASHI
Have a good breakfast in the morning and start riding to Guptkashi via Rudraprayag and Devprayag. It will take around 8 to 9 hours to reach Guptkashi from Haridwar. On your way, you will see the beautiful river Mandakini. Check into a hotel and spend the night at Guptkashi.
DAY-3 – KEDARNATH
Kedarnath is around 22 km away from Guptkashi. Drive to Gaurikund the next morning and start your trek of 21 Km to Kedarnath. Proceed for holy darshan of Kedarnath Ji Dham and enjoy your overnight stay at the Kedarnath Ji Dham.
DAY-4 – KEDARNATH TO GUPTKASHI
After the Early Morning Darshan, trek down to Gaurikund and later ride back to Guptkashi. Stay overnight at Guptkashi.
DAY-5 – GUPTKASHI TO DELHI
It’s time to conclude the amazing trip. Have a delicious breakfast and ride back to Delhi. Kedarnath is set amidst the stunning mountainscape and only with the perfect planning, you can enjoy the trip to its fullest. Follow the above-given Itinerary for a bike trip to Kedarnath from Delhi and remember not to rush and take breaks in between your journey.
- Accommodation for 4 Nights on double and triple sharing basis at all destination according to the itinerary .
- MAP Meal Plan (breakfast & Dinner) in all Destination.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350cc for entire tour as per itinerary.
- Fuel(petrol) for the entire tour.
- Helmets for riders (used helmets, not new).
- Road Captain
- First aid kit with all altitude medications and oxygen cylinder.
- Lunch and meals other than specified.
- 5% GST
- Train Fare / Expenditure occurs to any roadblocks or Natural Calamities.
- Monument Charges / Camera fees /Entrance fees.
- Any adventure activities water rafting , camel riding etc.
- Cost of any new spare part used in the bike.
- If there will be delay in days due to any reason (e.g. roadblocks, natural calamities or any other reason) for that you have to pay extra.
- Any extra Day extended by you have to pay for cancellation of Volvo seats or any other related charge.
- Increase in day of bike rental extra will be charged.
|RIDER WITH PILLION||12999||DOUBLE|
|RIDER WITH PILLION||11499||TRIPLE|